Goodbye 2012 —-> Hello 2013!
Happy New Year friends! Happy 2013 and happy clean, fresh slate!
Every year we love to look back and be thankful for the wonderful things the outgoing year brought us, and look forward to new, exciting things for the new year!
2012 couldn’t have been better, both in business and our personal life!
12 things we are thankful for in 2012:
1. A beautiful, healthy daughter
2. A thriving business. We completed a whopping 80 design jobs this year, some of which included: annual reports, magazines, new business branding, brochures, event collateral and meeting guides, wedding invitations and a slew of stationery design!
3. Air conditioning (when it was 100+ degrees in July while I was 9+ months pregnant!)
4. Press and blog shout-outs. Some of the amazing spots our work was featured: United With Love, Bayside Bride, Huffington Post, Wedding Chicks, Invitation Crush, Discover Paper, Baby Center, Tip Junkie
5. Exhibiting at The Borrowed Event
6. Etsy! We launched our shop this summer and have enjoyed filling orders!
7. A supportive and always awesome hubby!
8. Our family. Having nearby family members to share and help us with #1 above has been clutch.
9. Double ovens, Emily Ley Simplified Planner, iPad, Kitchenaid Mixer….. just some of the common items that have made many days easier.
10. Friends who are always there. Really thankful for this.
11. Twitter. We’ve met so many great people!
12. Good health and happiness.
13 things we are looking forward to in 2013:
1. A beach vacation
2. Planning a first birthday party
3. New clients and friends
4. More exercise
5. Redesigning Winery Weddings in Virginia Magazine
6. More featured work/spotlights on other blogs (h0pefully!) + more consistent posts on OUR blog!
7. Networking and mingling with local business owners
8. Snow. Let it SNOW!
9. New, fun items in our Etsy shop. The first launching TOMORROW!
10. Working with couples for beautiful wedding invitations.
11. Movie(s) (in theatres!)
12. Redskins in the playoffs (this is for my hubby!)
13. A continually growing business and more wonderful projects.
Do you have any resolutions? What are you hoping 2013 brings to you?
Make it a great day, friends!